Join the Toronto Tool Library this Wednesday to celebrate their new Danforth East location!
We are thrilled to let you know that the Toronto Tool Library signed a lease at 1803 Danforth Avenue, just east of Coxwell! (Yet another former DECA pop-up shop – we’re on a roll!)
To celebrate, please join them for their East End Launch Party at Sarah’s Cafe & Bar (1426 Danforth Avenue) this Wednesday, June 26th from 7:30-10 p.m.
Light refreshments will be served, and all ages are welcome. Hope to see you there!
A Message From the Tool Library Team:
In addition to hundreds of tools to sign out at the Library, our on-site Makerspace will provide members with 24/7 access to 3D printers, band-saws, table saws, a laser cutter and CNC Router (to name a few). The 1900 square foot facility at 1803 Danforth Avenue will also feature workshops and after-school programming for youth (ages 8 and up) and adults of all ages.
To ensure the project is a success we need your help! We have lots of space to renovate and equipment to purchase so please consider becoming a Founding Member for just $500 each! We will also be offering less expensive supporter packages as well, click here for more details.
Founding Members receive the following perks:
• Permanent name recognition on our Founder’s Wall
• 6-month membership toMakerspace ($450 value)
• iFixit Toolkit to tear down all your electronics
• One year membership to the Toronto Tool Library
• One free workshop registration
• Toronto Tool Library t-shirt and button
• 2 tickets to our Grand Opening Party this fall
• 2 tickets to an IRBE event, past speakers include authors Charles Eisenstein and Bernard Lietaer
• Website Recognition, Facebook and Twitter callout
For questions about the East Side Tool Library and Makerspace or our launch party please contact Ryan Dymentat firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Toronto Tool Library team